We always say how much we love being spontaneous, but sometimes it is good to have some sort of a plan. And a bucket list is essentially a plan for a lifetime of travelling!
Why is it so great to have one of your own? Firstly, you are the one in charge and you can choose only those places/activities you find interesting. In the future whenever you need ideas you can just look at the list and find them there, and it makes planning a trip a lot easier. And trust us, there is nothing more satisfying than crossing something off your bucket list.
And if you need some inspiration in creating one, here is a short bucket list we created for you:
- Seeing the fjords in Norway
- Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Visiting Paris (with a mandatory trip to the Eiffel Tower!)
- Seeing Stonehenge
- Admiring the art in Sistine Chapel
- Drinking espresso in Rome / eating real pizza in Napoli
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Seeing the street art in Berlin
- Visiting Machu Picchu
- Seeing the statue of Christ Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro
- Watching the wildlife on the Galapago Islands
- Surfing in the Peniche, Portugal
- Swimming in the Dead Sea
- Seeing the Niagara Falls (preferably in Summer and in Winter)
- Going to the Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Riding a camel through the Sahara
- Walking on the Great Wall of China
- Seeing the cherry trees blossom in Tokyo
- Trekking through the Grand Canyon
- Catching a taxi in the New York City
And this is just a sample of what you could do. We simply don’t have enough time to ever write down all of the amazing things you could do. We are very fortunate to live on such a beautiful planet with wonderful nature as well as man-made places that can take your breath away. You have no excuses not to at least try seeing as much of them as possible. So write down your own bucket list, pack your bags and go!